Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our House

Hello, my name is Jaren and I would like to introduce you to our house, which is more like a home, which is a humble basement apartment.  I just barely hit my head on the door frame again so I felt (really felt) inspired (and pained) to introduce you to OUR HOUSE, in the middle of our street.
We've lived here since September 1st.  We moved in right before school started and right after we got married.  It's really quite nice, the only problem is whoever built it wasn't thinking about future generations and taller people that would need more head room to walk through a door frame. Bless their hearts.  So I guess that's about it.  I feel much better now and I think I'll take off my shoes to give me a little bit more room vertically.  It's about all I can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO, where's the picture of your humble basement apartment with little head room (Should headroom be one word like bedroom?)