Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Last Names and Formatting

So, I just finished meticulously (although randomly) choosing the colors for the various aspects of the blog and while I was doing this, I discovered that I can also alter the size of the text in one part of the blog without affecting the other parts (hence the gi-normous title "The Hafens"). It's interesting how the bigger a word gets, the weirder it looks, or the more times you see it in a row, the weirder it looks. For instance, have you ever written your name in Word and then previewed it in all the fonts in the formatting window? I have, and by around "haettenschweiler" you're starting to question the accuracy of your knowledge of how your name is spelled. And so it is with giant blog titles. I was seriously sounding out the name just to make sure it was right.

No comments: