As you all have probably noticed, we haven't updated our blog in quite a while. One of my friends suggested that we update our blog "sometime again in [our] mortal existence." I think she was right and I apologize for not doing it sooner. This suggestion led me to think about other things that you should do sometime again in your mortal existence... and some things that you probably shouldn't.
Things to Do Again:
1. Ride a bike--when we were little, this was one of our favorite pastimes and now, it gives us needed exercise and saves gas money. And besides, when was the last time we bragged about being able to ride a two-wheeler?
2. Go to Disneyland--this is very exciting as a child, but I think it would be even better as an adult because you can go anywhere you want (your parents can't tell you no), and you will be able to remember it better. Plus, you're tall enough to go on all the rides.
3. Go to a candy store--it's better now because you can afford the cool candy and instead of just the Broch's butterscotch hard candies like before.
Things Not to Do Again:
1. Get married--a wedding is a beautiful thing, but I think keeping the same spouse is better than mixed nuts and pastel dinner mints.
2. Cut your own hair--why do we get haircuts? Because we want to look good which will in turn bring us popularity, and maybe even friendship or love. Well, I don't think anyone wants to be seen with the guy whose bangs look like a mountain range.
3. Tan an excessive amount--many women (and men) are obsessed with beauty, and dark, tan skin is a facet of that beauty. Many girls in my high school tanned during the winter and especially for Prom. One girl I knew tanned so much that I started calling her LaFred because she was darker than the one black kid at my school. Also, it can't be that great for you. Just look at this lady: